Scientifically proven to be “the perfect [male] voice”, serenade yourself with a 23 mix compilation of Alan Rickman’s greatest hits, in celebration of his
65th 66th Birthday.
Disclaimer: Anniekroy & Cheapandjuicy will not be held responsible for deaths, pregnancies, or underwear gone amiss.
(001) THE VOICE OF GOD | Metatron, Dogma
(002) Bottle Fame, Brew Glory | Severus Snape, Harry Potter
(003) Count To Three | Hans Gruber, Die Hard
(005) Sun Ain’t Gonna Shine Anymore | Jamie and Nina, Truly, Madly, Deeply
(006) Sonnet 130 | Shakespeare, Alan Rickman
(007) You Gandered At My Ward | Judge Turpin, Sweeney Todd
(008) Ob-vious-ly | Severus Snape, Harry Potter
(009) Pretty Women | Judge Turpin, Sweeney Todd
(010) TCM Tribute to Jimmy Stewart | Alan Rickman
(011) A monologue about wine | Bottle Shock
(012) A letter by Marcel Proust | Alan Rickman
(013) The air is full of spices | Colonel Brandon, Sense and Sensibility
(014) Turn to page 394 | Severus Snape, Harry Potter
(015) Chocolate Buttons | Harry, Love Actually
(016) Call off Christmas | Sheriff of Nottingham, Robin Hood Prince of Thieves
(017) Life Isn’t Fair | Severus Snape, Harry Potter
(018) A quote by C.S. Lewis | Alan Rickman
(019) I’m the Half-Blood Prince | Severus Snape
(020) Intelligence | Joe the Fish, Help! I’m a Fish.
(021) Yippe Ki Yay, Motherfucka | Hans Gruber, Die Hard
(022) By Grabthar’s Hammer | Alexander Dane/Dr. Lazarus, Galaxy Quest
(023) Sex and Babies | Harry, Love, Actually
(024) This Will All End In Tears | Marvin the Paranoid Android
Download Folder/Individual Files
YOU’RE WELCOME, TUMBLR.
I would have given up without Angel reminding me about living in the dramatic pauses, and keeping me somewhat sane, and not keeping this for myself. Always.